Prof. Dr. Gerald Preißler
Fields of competence
- Cost and performance accounting, effective cost management
- Business planning / corporate budgeting / corporate valuation
- Benchmarking, KPI analysis
- IFRS reporting / IFRS controlling
- Management reporting / monthly Reporting
- Divisional income statement, sales performance analysis, management performance statements
- Operating and strategic controlling instruments
- Long-standing speaker at seminars, workshops, lectures and congresses in Germany and abroad
- Management consultant and project manager of the DGC for many years.
- Professor of Accounting and Controlling at the Nuremberg University of Technology Georg Simon Ohm.
- Diploma in business administration (study of business administration with a focus on accounting and controlling at the University of Passau).
- Semester abroad at the Universidad de Malaga, Spain.
- Doctorate rer.pol. at the University of Passau.
- Training as an industrial clerk.
- Many years of practical experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam in New Hampshire, USA.
- Specialist book author
- Experienced seminar officer / trainer, worldwide implementation of trainings and trainings in the field of international accounting and controlling.
- Member of the Examination Board of the Chamber of Auditors (WPK).
- Foreign language skills: English, Spanish, French.