DGC workshops / in-house seminars / coachings (in english, german or spanish)
Does your company need to provide training on a specific topic or project? Our in-house seminars and training courses are tailored to your company individually and in a project-related manner. Of course, we are also happy to come to your company.
We also offer all offered seminar and workshop topics as an individual house seminar in German or English or even Spanish. This has the advantage that the seminars are even more specifically geared to the needs of your company and your employees. We are able to cover any business issue. If you are currently looking for a special seminar, please ask us! We are happy to assist you personally if you have to take into account the specific characteristics and objectives of your company during a training course.
For up to 8 participants in a DGC house seminar, we can also provide you with the conference space of the DGC in 82402 Ammerland on Lake Starnberg free of charge.
Inhouse seminar methodology
- The seminar document is designed and created individually and project-related for your company.
- Our in-house seminars do not require any prior knowledge. Through Prof. Dr. Peter R. Preißler and Prof. Dr. Gerald Preißler developed and tried and tested didactic principles for many years, in-depth knowledge is imparted. This enables participants to quickly understand the contents of the seminar and, above all, to implement and implement them consistently in practice.
- On the basis of didactically coordinated learning units with exercises, tests, case studies and group work, terms, methods, instruments and their application are dealt with, which correspond to the constantly growing requirement/activity profile of a manager or the employees.
Examples of thematic areas
- Management reporting / controlling
- Cost and performance accounting, cost management
- Cost-cutting programs
- International Accounting, IFRS
- Financial Accounting
- External sales taxes and motivate
- Business plans
- Company valuation
- Remediation, crisis management
- Start-up consulting
Do you have any questions?
Please contact us via the free inquiry form: