Experience has shown that more than 50% of start-ups have to file for insolvency or leave the market within 4 years. You have a new business idea, but do you lack commercial competence, controlling know-how, lack of equity coverage or lack of liquidity?
A well-prepared start-up clearly has a better chance of success. Targeted and competent advice before and during the start-up of the company thus makes a decisive contribution to the long-term start-up of a business. We think into your business idea, our many years of experience and our network is competently at your side in the successful start-up of a business.
If we realize during our preliminary analysis that the start-up of the business cannot succeed, then we will inform you objectively!
Our consultants carry out the following activities in detail:
- In a personal first conversation, we clarify how successful the start-up can/will be, clarify all fundamental questions and discuss the further course of action of the start-up process.
- We will find out for you which public funding from the federal and state governments would make sense for you and which official funding is available for financing our consulting.
- If necessary, we will prepare the necessary documents for offices or authorities to be submitted to you.
- We work with you to develop a business plan as a basis for negotiations with your bank.
- We will be happy to prepare you for the bank call and/or accompany you to carry out the conversation with you and/or for you.
Receive funding for DGC consulting services!
Do you have any questions?