Live Online Seminar (MS Teams)
Cost and price pressure from all sides – how to bring your controlling up-to-date now!
Identify and control cost drivers and contribution margins | Cost management, price adjustments and performance measurement using cost and performance accounting | Development of an early warning system and a key figure dashboard | DGC Emergency Aid and Subsidies
Why you should attend this seminar / Objectives of the seminar:
The current inflationary developments, the shortage of energy, skilled workers and materials, permanent economic challenges and changes are leading to cost and price pressure from all sides. Especially in “uncertain” times, you should bring your controlling into shape and adapt it to the current challenges. In this practical seminar, you will learn how to correctly calculate, check and enforce price increases and how to quickly implement a KPI-based controlling dashboard and early warning system.
- Controlling Basics
- Current challenges in controlling
- Checklist: These specific questions should be answered by your controlling department in this price and cost pressure.
Cost management and cost reduction
- How to identify and control operational cost drivers and cost structures.
- Key principles for cost reduction programs.
- Cost benchmarks for your business.
- Checklist: Concrete measures and tools for absolute and relative cost reduction in individual areas of the company.
Calculate price increases correctly
- The leverage effect of prices: calculate with the right cost rates!
- Calculate and analyse price increases and price margins.
- Make cost type, cost center and cost object accounting fit for cost pressure.
- Customer, product and sales income statements: Keep an eye on performance, contribution margins and the right market-customer-product mix!
Development of a key figure dashboard and an early warning system
- Top key performance indicators (KPIs) for corporate management: determination and benchmarks
- Development of a key figure-based early warning system
DGC Emergency Aid
- How can we help you?
- Public funding and our funding consultations.
Prof. Dr. Gerald Preißler, Eduard Satzinger
Tue, 28.02.2023 (9:30h – 16:30h).
€ 725,- plus 19% VAT
You will receive the online access data and the technical explanations – together with the order confirmation – promptly after your registration by email.
Free individual online follow-up
Following this seminar, we are happy to offer you a free, individual online follow-up to discuss your company-specific questions / challenges individually.
Certificate of Participation & Practice Textbook
After the online seminar, you will receive a DGC seminar participation certificate and a practical textbook by post.
Seminar registration If you are interested in one of our seminars, you can either fill out the seminar registration form (PDF) and send it back to us or conveniently use the online registration form: