DGC Funding Advice
You will also receive public funding for your DGC consultation! If you would like DGC advice, it is possible to have it subsidised by the federal/state/EU.
The type and amount of funding you can claim depends on your given general conditions or in which state your company headquarters /practice headquarters is located. The DGC will help you free of charge in finding and applying for the appropriate funding programmes for you!
We passed the quality check at the Chamber of Commerce and also at the BAFA (Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control). As a result, our services can be sponsored by BAFA. All BAFA funding types for a DGC consulting service that have been in force since January 1, 2016, we have summarized for you in the following:
Business start-up advice (also e.g. Foundation of medical practices):
- Unlimited number of consultation days
- maximum tax base: 4,000 euros
- Funding rate: 80% new Länder (excluding Berlin and without Leipzig region), 60% Lüneburg region, 50% old Länder
Advice on the security of existing companies/practices:
- 5 consultation days are required at most.
- maximum tax base: 3,000 euros.
- Funding rate: 80% new länder (excluding Berlin and without Leipzig region), 60% Lüneburg region, 50% old Länder.
Crisis management advice for companies/practices in difficulty:
- Unlimited number of consultation days.
- maximum tax base: 3,000 euros.
- Funding rate: 90% for all locations.
General consultations on all economic, financial and personnel as well as organisational issues of corporate management are supported.
Many (future) entrepreneurs/professionals keep their distance from applying for a subsidy, believing that the application procedures are above average bureaucratic and time-consuming and are also obliged to provide information in the long term. the financial development of your venture.
Funding procedure in a short version:
- The applicant and the beneficiary is the counsellor. Before submitting an application, start-ups and companies in difficulty must hold a free information meeting with a regional contact person on the eligibility requirements. Existing companies are free to call an information meeting. The selection of the regional contact person is left to the respective companies.
- In the case of BAFA funding programme, the application is submitted online before the start of the consultation.
- The following documents must then be submitted in full to the control centre by electronic procedure no later than six months after receipt of this information letter:
- Completed proof of use form signed by the applicant and consultant.
- Completed and signed form completed and signed by the applicant for the De minimis Declaration and the EU SME Declaration.
- The confirmation letter from the regional contact person on the conduct of the information call (only for start-ups and companies in difficulty).
- A copy of the consultation report.
- invoice of the consulting firm.
- Account statement of the applicant on the payment of the fee or of its own share.
Please also take note of the offered DGC software and data support, (in-house) seminars, practical workshops.
Do you have any questions?
If you are interested, please contact the appropriate contact person or contact us directly: